Another 5 NFT Blockchain Games Review by CoinBox Finance With Play-to-Earn Mechanics!!!
Axie Infinity, an NFT game where players battle, raise, and trade fantasy creatures called Axies, has really changed the landscape of the gaming industry, which we expect will continue to grow large and popular.
Today, when we are all forced to sit at home due to the Covid 19 pandemic, “Play to Earn” is one of the alternatives to generate income compared to the previous concept of games not compensating players.
This is when the “Play-To-Earn” model is born, where users will be rewarded with tokens, in-game assets, and also NFT collection that can be stored and also sold to be exchanged for real money. With the success of Axie Infinity, many players are looking for other NFT games with “play-to-earn” mechanics and have a lower cost of asset acquisition.
Review this video on how to find the latest Play To Earn games :
In this article, we’re going to feature another 5 NFT Games that have play-to-earn mechanics. Readers who did not yet read our previous article review on 6 games with “Play to Earn” NFT games can head to this link to read that first.
Note that it doesn’t mean that these are the only games with such mechanics. Instead, NFT games are currently popular and receive the highest transaction and address creation for their tokens in the Ethereum chain & the Binance Chain continues to grow bigger today and currently spread to other chains like WAX, Polygon, Draken, EOS, and Flow. Users can store all of these blockchain assets in the CoinBox Finance wallet. You can go to this link to see the list of remaining assets that users can store.
A future article will list down more NFT games with play-to-earn mechanics baked exclusively on the next articles for readers to get the latest info and update for the latest new phenomena in the blockchain and cryptocurrency industry. Don’t forget to hit FOLLOW button in this Medium to get the latest update.
1) Gods Unchained
Gods Unchained is a free-to-play tactical trading card game that has sold more than 4 million cards and generated over $4 million in revenue before its beta launch.
The game focuses on competitive play, which means players must strategically outsmart their opponents by building their own decks that match their play style and personality while having the capability to own any in-game items that they can get. They also have the freedom to trade, sell and use their cards any way they like.
The game is free-to-play (or free-to-start) because it comes with a free starter deck that new players can use to participate in ranked games.
1. By playing games and leveling up, you can unlock packs to provide you additional cards. Users can use these cards to customize their decks and mint to sell on the marketplace.
2. By winning more games in Ranked mode, you can earn Flux. Flux is used in crafting tools that allow you to make Common cards more valuable. (Once you have enough Flux, go ahead to the Forge tab and fuse duplicates Common cards together to create a high-quality card. After this, these cards are now minted and can be exchanged for real-world value.)
Splinterlands has already reached more than 100,000 registered users, making it one of the most active decentralized apps right now.
However, Splinterlands is not a free-to-play game. New players need to pay for the Summoners Spellbook worth $10 before accessing certain game features.
DEC can be earned through ranked battles, selling cards, or other in-game activities.
DEC tokens can then be traded through different exchanges.
SPS has been designed to reward long-term asset holders and supporters of Splinterlands, which has been running for three (3) years already. Distribution for SPS starts this July and will last for 5 years and 5 months, and the tokens will exist on Binance Smart Chain (BSC). In addition, players who will hold the token will have voting rights on certain governance decisions within Splinterlands projects.
If you want to try the game for free, YGG gives free promo codes to those who want to explore Splinterlands. Just follow YGG official Discord Channel, search for the Splinterlands tab, and then ask for the free summoners spellbook.
3) League of Kingdoms
League of Kingdoms is a massive multiplayer online (MMO) strategy game that can be compared to Clash of Clans. All lands are owned and governed by users or guilds. This game also has a partnership with Yield Guild Games (YGG).
1. Land System — players can buy land as ERC721 Fungible Token stored in an Ethereum wallet. Every landowner gets 5 percent of the in-game resources harvested by players on their land and 10 percent if the net revenue of in-app purchases made by players in the game is shared with landowners in DAI tokens (USD stable coin).
The higher the land’s in-game level, the higher share of DAI rewards the landowners get, so landowners get motivated to stay active in the game and develop their land to get a higher share of rewards.
2. NFT Minting — every resource you mine from the game can be minted into an NFT token and sold in the marketplace.
4) Blankos Block Party
Blankos Block Party is the blockchain-based game of Roblox operating under the EOS blockchain, where every asset and time you put into the game can be rewarded with real-world money. It is a free-to-play vibrant open-world multiplayer game styled like a giant block party, focusing on custom art and design, building and exploring and curating your collection of unique and rare Blankos.
The only way players can earn from Blankos is through what they called the “Party Pass,” which gives players the ability to earn Blanko Bucks (Blankos in-game currency) and Blankos NFTs, which can be sold to the marketplace later on. Further, there will be new ways players can earn through the game, like daily quests and seasonal challenges.
Skyweaver is a free-to-play tactical trading card game, also like God’s Unchained and Splinterlands. It is currently in its final testing phase and after this, they will reset everything back to zero (0).
After the final testing phase, they enter a soft launch phase where the real economy of the game starts. Every reward you get is already yours.
- Ranked games — since this is a strategy game, players who can reach the top of the rankings will be rewarded the most. In addition, there is a season that ends every week and those players will be rewarded with tradable cards, which you can sell or use in your next battles.
2. Conquest — is the next level of competition Skyweaver offers to its players. Enter with one life. Lose, and you’re out. Win once or twice, receive a tradeable silver card. Win three (3) times, and unlock a rare and tradeable Gold card that you can sell or use in your next battles.
Watch It Happen Or Be A Part Of It?
Bear in mind these things:
😍 NFT Game is not a temporary trend but a new revolution to the current game industry. You are able to earn real profit from your time spent playing the game without the urge to become a professional player. We call it a ‘profession.’
😍 This, still, is a GAME. We can see the work of the developer directly on the game. Different from before where many tokens do not have direct utilization or commercial products. Most previously only sold vague promises. The existence of the Play To Earn phenomenon will be another new market adoption for the crypto and blockchain industry.
😍AXIE, MY DEFI PET, BINEMON, BINAMON, … all the excellent names that opened up a new era for Blockchain games. We follow that spirit and strive to report the latest news and new games, including a guide to all readers. Keep following our Media Social for the latest info and updates :
💬 Telegram :
Official Telegram Groups:
- 🔊 Announcement Channel: ( https://t.me/coinboxfinanceOfficial )
- 🔮 Ecosystem Price Analysis Group: ( https://t.me/coinboxpriceanalysis )
- 📻 News Channel: ( https://t.me/CoinBoxFinanceNewsSignal )
📣 Social Media
- 🐦Twitter: ( https://twitter.com/coinboxfinance )
- 📘 Facebook Page: ( https://www.facebook.com/coinboxfinancedotcom )
- 🎬 Youtube Channel: ( https://www.youtube.com/c/CoinBoxFinance )
- 👨💼 Linkedin: ( https://www.linkedin.com/company/coinbox/ )
🥰Big thanks to the technology of #BinanceSmartChain #Tatum and #DDKChain,— an outstandingly high-performance blockchain platform that always supports us and gives us the impetus to continue creating products and solutions. At the same time, huge credits for the companionship of the community. You are all the biggest motivation of the CoinBox Finance Team.
Contact us for more info and partnerships
CoinBox Finance Brain Team